Dear Fellow Investor
As you may know the Quant Investing stock screener is my main project at the moment. In this post I want to tell you a bit more about the new features and improvements we have made to the screener.
We continuously improve the screener to help you find the best possible investment ideas. We do this because, we of course want to keep you our subscribers, but there is another reason, one I am sure will you will find very convincing.
I use the screener for my own investments so I have a strong incentive to make sure that only the best strategies and tools are available on the screener.
What is new and in the pipeline
In this email I want to show you what we have recently added to the screener and what we are developing.
Soon we will be adding a watch-list feature to the screener.
The watch-list will allow you to build portfolios (as many as you like) and save them so that you can open them at any time with a few mouse clicks.
When you save a watch-list you can select all the ratios and indicators you would like to see when you open it.
Tools you can use right now
The following tools and reports are already available for you to use:
- The best investment strategy year to date – what strategy would have given you the best returns
- ETF Momentum Dashboard shows you the price momentum of over 40 Exchange Traded Funds – shows you what industries have done well and
- VSTOXX (EURO STOXX 50 Volatility) shows you the short and long-term volatility of the EURO STOXX 50 companies (large company index for the Eurozone)) – shows you the fear or greed in the European markets
- ETF Correlation Matrix report shows you the correlation (how strongly linked the movements are) of 49 different Exchange Traded Funds
- Performance of the Direxion Daily 20 Year Plus Treasury Bear 3x Shares exchange traded fund shows you the return of 3 times the inverse (or opposite) of the price performance of the U.S. Treasury 20+ Year Bond Index – shows you what long term interest rates in the USA are doing (3 times leveraged)
- VXZ shows you the expected volatility of the S&P 500 index four, five, sixth and seven months into the future.
- Exchange Momentum Dashboard shows you the price movements of 42 world stock market indices over the short (from 1 month) to medium (36 months) term – shows you what markets are moving over the short and medium term
- VIX shows you a chart of the CBOE Volatility Index which measures the expected short term volatility of the US stock market – shows you the current level of greed or fear in the US markets
For more information and information on where to find all these tools click here: These new tools will give you even more good investment ideas
Your ideas are always welcome
If you have any comments on these tools or additional tools you find helpful please let me know by simply replying to this email.
Wishing you profitable investing
Tim du Toit